YearPlanner is simple to use and yet has many powerful features:
- View from 1 to 12 months in planner OR calendar layouts.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface – print what you see.
- Import from Outlook® wizard.
- Outlook® style recurring events (daily, weekly, monthly, annual etc…). · Days/weeks from now estimate in status bar.
- Event priorities to control which event appears first.
- Left, centre, and right user-definable multi line Titles.
- Left, centre, and right user-definable multi line Footers. · Left and right logo images.
- User-definable margin area. · New planner wizard.
- Toolbars for common functions – print, save etc…
- Toolbar for zoom functions.
- Acceleration keys and shortcuts for common functions. · National and religious holidays from over 40 countries. · Backup and restore functions.
- Save as image (e.g. GIF) · Save as PDF compatible · Export View
- Import View
- Print and print Preview functions
- Copy, Cut, Paste events
- Undo/Redo action (10 levels)
- RIGHT-CLICK items for context menus · Double click to edit/create new events
- Drag events to new dates
- Drag to extend/move block events · Drag to create multi day blocks
- Show program on the task, system tray, or both. · Close program to tray.
- Load program at start-up · Display dialog tips.
- Global reminders option. · Individual event reminder. · Optional reminder sound.
- Configurable reminder warning period.
- Multiple categories for each event. · Layer sets to define view categories. · Category based colours and fonts.
- Optional display of category as key item. · Add, remove, and rename category.
- Combine multiple categories into one.
- Purge (remove) events with selected category.
- Multiple views of the same events data.. · Individual Theme, Layout, and Layer set. · Automatic or manual planner start day.
- Optional shading of elapsed days. · Optional TODAY indicator.
- Optional images display. · Optional label styles.
- Multiple, user-definable, theme sets.
- Define planner background colours and fonts.
- Define event colours and fonts (individual or category based).
- Define Calendar or Planner style.
- Control column type, paper orientation, and key position. · Define start day-of-week.
- Define Week-end days and hidden days. · Control number of months (1-12)
- Label options to Force each on a new line and Clip text to day area.
- Define subject, short name, location, start and end time/date or all day type of event.
- Recurrence Patterns:
o Daily – every N days or weekday.
o Weekly – every N weeks or selected days. o Monthly – day N of every N months.
o Monthly – the Nth day of every N months. o Yearly – e.g. birthday.
o Yearly – the Nth day of month.
- Appearance, image, image and text, or image only. · Appearance individual or category based.
- Narrow, double, or day-width size blocks. · Multi-day events displayed as blocks.