Our software is distributed and sold on a try-before-you-buy basis. You can download it from our website at www.c-software.net. Then, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download the software and put it on your own computer. You don’t pay anything yet!
- Install and try the software out for a period of time, and see how you like it.
- After the trial period, decide whether you want to keep the software. If you decide to keep it, you must purchase it. However, if you decide not to keep it, just delete it from your system and pay nothing.
Once you have downloaded and installed your software you can use it for the duration of the trial period (usually 30 days). The trial version of the software has a number of restrictions:
- You cannot change the title (YearPlanner UNREGISTERED) or footer (Created with YearPlanner, www.c-software.net).
- There is a watermark in the printout (UNREGISTERED) · After 30 days you cannot add new events.
After the trial period you will still be able to view pages that you have created. To get full unrestricted access to all the features you must purchase a registration key. This can be done in one of two ways:
- Directly (and securely) from YearPlanner by clicking the “Buy Now” button on the About dialog box. The registration key is automatically loaded and activated for you.
- From our eStore which will send you a registration key via email. This must then be loaded into YearPlanner from the “Activate” command found on the Help menu.
C Software recognises that many individuals use more than one computer, for example at home and at work. In addition people buy new computers and need to transfer software from machine to machine. Our licensing system is aimed at preventing genuine software piracy not irritating our customers.
For these reasons we welcome and encourage you to re-use your serial number so you can make best use of our software. The number of activations is limited (5) but if you genuinely need more then please contact us.
Your serial number will be/was sent to you in your original order confirmation email.
If you do not have direct access to the internet then you can select “Manual Mode” activation. This will present you with a series of dialogs that will take you step-by-step through the process of activation.